As WooBeast using PayPal standard accounts are currently integrated with the PayPal Adaptive Payments API, it is important to be aware of their acceptable use policies. They are outlined below, and available on the PayPal website. None of the activities outline in the Prohibited Activities are allowed on WooBeast.com.
You may not use the PayPal Standard account for activities that:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- Relate to sales of (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (e) items that are considered obscene, (f) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (g) certain sexually oriented materials or services, or (h) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (i) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of real property, annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off- shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the following Money Service Business activities: the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, currency exchanges or check cashing, or (g) provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services.
- Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent
- violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices.
- Involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from PayPal and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
Activities Requiring Approval
PayPal requires pre-approval to accept payments for certain services as set out in 6 above and detailed below.
Activities requiring Pre-Approval
Airlines and scheduled or non-scheduled charters/jets/air taxis operators; collecting donations for non-profit organizations; dealing in jewels, precious metals and stones; acting as a money transfer service or selling stored value cards; selling stocks, bonds, securities, options, futures (forex) or an investment in any entity or property; or providing escrow services. Offering online dating services; providing file sharing services or access to newsgroups; or selling alcoholic beverages.
All WooBeast.com users and vendors/developers must adhere to the above policies. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
Abuse of any of the above outlined acceptable use policies should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org